Partnering with churches to see the gospel bear fruit through changed lives
Comfort International is committed to working with churches to fulfil the call of God for the church to help the poor. We love partnering with churches to see this gospel mandate bear fruit through changed lives in Africa.
How can your church get involved?
- Partner your Church
- Visit our Projects
- Contact us
Find us on social media to follow the work of Comfort International.
You can also inspire your church by hosting a Comfort International speaker. Contact us to arrange a speaker.
Comfort International knows that ongoing communication with God is essential for his help and favour. We invite you to call out to God on behalf of those we are seeking to help. Prayer can bring healing, restoration and provision to the broken.
We’ve created a monthly prayer focus email which contains the latest prayer requests from our partners along with uplifting stories from our projects to help guide your prayers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive our latest prayer updates straight to your inbox.
Ways to give:
- Donation or Regular Support: to bring transformation to the lives of individuals and communities with whom we have the pleasure of working
- Sponsorship: direct financial support to our projects
- Comfort gifts: show someone special that you care for them by giving a gift that will transform a life in one of our partnered countries
You can also contact us to discuss setting up regular support which matches the missionary heart of your church.
4. Partner Your Church
These partnerships can vary depending on the missionary goals of your church and the Comfort International projects best suited to these.
A partnership allows for the following interactions:
- Your church receives monthly news and prayer information
- Your church can support Comfort International by regular financial giving
- Regular visits from Comfort International speakers to your church can be arranged
- You have access to updated Comfort International resources
- There are opportunities for members of your congregation to visit partners and projects in Africa and/or to volunteer and fundraise for Comfort International
To discuss a partnership which is appropriate to the missionary heart and aims of your church, please contact our office/Peter McLean.
5. Visit Our Projects
Comfort International has many years of experience in taking church groups to Africa on tailor made visits, which will inspire your church and change the lives of those who go. Our visits are based on our core value of partnership, and focus on sharing time with our partners and the participants in the projects.
Our visits generally focus on Rwanda. It is a country people love to visit with very welcoming people. We also take interested groups to D.R. Congo and Burundi. Trips allow sponsors, supporters and staff to visit projects and individuals with whom the charity works and are of particular interest.
6. Contact Us
Peter McLean, Church Development Manager
Mobile: 07716 735964
Comfort International Office: 01236 598274
14-15 Carron House, Cumbernauld, United Kingdom